Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bunnies By The Bay Christmas































































































































































I absolutely love Bunnies by the Bay and am fortunate to live near the factory. Over the years I have purchased many unique and handmade treasures from them. I like to build a little display for Christmas using some of my collection. I added wings to the mohair bunny and a little vintage diamond wire sprig for a tiara. The mouse below here was made by Krystal, one of the sisters who started Bunnies years ago. In the cloche, I like to make a Winter Wonderland scene using ornaments from Bunnies by the Bay. I give it a snowglobe effect by sprinkling glitter snow on the inside of the glass. It sticks just fine without using anything to adhere it and easily wipes out. I added unexpected pink glass door knobs and vintage paints in little glass tubes to give it an achitectural feel.













No comments:

Post a Comment