Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pink Candies and Divine Truffles



















Photos: Callies Portrait Photography


Valentines Day has me thinking of chocolate and candy. Here is my collection of cute candy boxes, most of which I ate the entire contents already:




Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles from Charbonnel et Walker. Made in the UK but you can order off the Neiman Marcus website. They are pink colored truffles dusted with powdered sugar filled with a milk chocolate butter and Marc de Champagne center. Yum.




Dilettante Chocolate Champagne Truffles are also made with Marc De Champagne but add Strawberry Essence.


The Laudree Dragees are a French version of pink candy coated Jordan almonds. Usually handed out as wedding favors. The little jar of pink rose hard candy is from Paris as well. I purchased them from a florist who only sold roses, and mostly only pink ones which are my favorite.




Teuscher's Original and Dark Champagne Truffles are not pictured here but are one of my favorite. They are a dark chocolate ganache filled with Dom Perignon Champagne-laced buttercream. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment