Friday, February 4, 2011

Annick Goutal's Splendide Rose Skin Care































































Photos top to bottom: Callies Portrait Photography (skin care on china)

next three personal photos taken in Paris at Annick Goutal Castiglione

next three photos from http://www.annickgoutal.com/

last four photos: Luxe-Magazine of the Annick Goutal St. Sulpice boutique





Splendide is a French skin care line designed by Annick Goutal especially for rose lovers. It uses rose sap, rose water, even rose thorns in the ingredients. I love facials, and roses are such a passion of mine I decided to get a facial when I was in Paris. It was pure heaven. The sweetest lady named Gloria gave me an excellent and extremely gentle facial using all the Splendide products. There were Annick Goutal trademark butterflies on the ceiling, see photo above, that glowed in the dark. Wrapped in a cacoon of pink, I couldn't help but feel I would emerge a beautiful butterfly. The fragrance is so lovely, rose scented but also a little bit green and fresh, I bought a couple pieces to take home with me. Every time I use it, I am transported back to the memory of the girliest facial I have ever recieved.













2 comments: