Friday, October 12, 2012

Little French Maids


Here is a sample of my kitchen apron and garden apron I am making to sell on Etsy.  They are made of linen and have ripped-edged ruffles.  The rosettes have vintage pearls in the center and are pinned on so they can be removed when washing.  They are quite time consuming to make so I am going to sell them for $69.00 each on Etsy one of these days.  If you are interested in one right away, please email me at frenchbeautymark@live.com.

Happy Pink Saturday Girlies 

4 comments:

  1. Those are the prettiest aprons I have ever seen. I love your blog too. Your newest follower, Darlene @ Welcometomariasantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woweeee these are the prettiest aprons ever, and what beautiful photos.....

    HPS~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

    Pumpkin Fun
    Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

    ReplyDelete